Monday, September 2, 2013


Yes, I take karaoke seriously.  Not too seriously though.  Serious enough to perform my little heart out!  One of the songs I always do is What's Up by 4 Non Blondes.  Usually Danielle performs it with me but since she wasn't here I filled in for her. 


Aerosmith is special to my heart and I was filled with joy when Kevin joined the locals to sing this amazing song.  I don't wanna close my eyyyyyyyyyes....I don't wanna missssss a thing, cuz I miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thiiiiiing!


The second song on my set is You Outta Know, I have my reasons and in this performance I gave it my all.  Darn that chorus, I just can get down...yet!


Danielle and I are such Grease nerds it felt good to sing this song in Costa Rica.  Last time I sang it  was years ago when I was in TNA.  This song reminds me of that time in my life and how Amazing Kong and I bonded whole heartedly with this song.  So Pebbles, this ones for you!  Love, Janice xo

No comments:

Post a Comment