Tuesday, September 3, 2013

 
On our last morning in Osa Mountain Village I decided to take one last hike with Flaca and Tilly.  I am SO glad I went.  It was such a beautiful morning, dare I say the most beautiful morning I had experienced while there.  I had been there for five days feeling, learning, growing and this hike put all those experiences in order which allowed me to let go of so much.  While taking in the gorgeous view everything seem to settle in and I knew I was leaving that mountain a stronger, wiser version of myself.  So priceless.  So real.  
 

Leaving the villa was hard but I will be back one day with Danielle.  We decided to save up for a year so we can go!  During our drive the breaks went out in the car.   Thank God we didn't get into an accident.  As per usually it all worked out and the little bump in the road became part of the adventure.  I was playing DJ during our drive and when I played When Doves Cry by Prince EVERYONE in the car was feeling it. During the silent part of the video that is the song that is supposed to be playing but YouTube pulled the old heel move on me and muted it.  Once I get caught up with all my footage from last month I am sure I will edit it again.  Until then, deal with it!

 
I love the restaurant we ended up at.  They had great food and such a cute layout.  I'm sure our driver didn't appreciate the travel drama but I enjoyed it!  Driving through the crazy roads then through water was radical.  Like a safari :)  I wish I got more footage but perhaps it wasn't meant.  Some things are just not meant.  That's what I learned on this trip.  You may plan or expect things to go a certain way but when it's not meant life has a way of showing you.  It's then up to you to receive it, learn, grow then move forward or to be stuck in something that's not meant.  From little things to life changing things what's meant to be will be.  So cliché but it's true.  I will ALWAYS treasure EVERY situation/experience I had on this trip from trying to get there to leaving.  Huge thanks to Kevin for bringing me and to John for allowing me to tag along.  ONE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment