Monday, September 2, 2013


This was the day I truly bonded with Flaca.  I've been known to just take off and walk for hours.  That is exactly what Flaca and I did.  I didn't know where I was going but I knew with Flaca leading the way everything was going to be allllllright.  I was feeling inspired when I woke up and decided to wear my trainer's (Shannon Ballard) shirt.  It always comes back to rasslin'!  It has a different definition to me now and when I was on this hike with Shannon's merch on everything made sense.  My place in wrestling, what it has meant to me, what it currently means to me but all in all I LOVE WRESTLING.

I came across this beautiful butterfly paradise but unfortunately it was closed.  At the end of the road was the animal rescue, which was also closed.  It's all bueno, I know I'm meant to go there with Danielle anything less would be disrespectful to The Martinez Girlz code of honor.


That night we went back to the bar for some local fun.  I'm still not quite sure what Kevin and John ate but it was fun documenting it.  My favorite thing to do is have some laughs while listening to some tunes with good people.  That is exactly what the Osa Mountain Village bar has to offer.  I dislike clubs or overly crowded bars, always have and always will.  Thank you Osa Mountain Village for showing me such a great time.  Positive vibes to ALL of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment