Sunday, September 29, 2013


When The Mertzes and I got home I got an email alert from LA Casting saying there was a rush call for he project I am booked on.  I emailed the casting director to let him know if he needed to book more talent I have a sister.  He immediately replied and now Danielle will join me today which mean crazy Goonie adventures!  I love when we are able to work on set together.  Any gig is a better gig when you have The Martinez Girlz.  Last Friday I had a gig with Daniel Baldwin.  The entire time I was there I thought dang, I wish Danielle was here.


I had a blast working with Daniel Baldwin, he's a hoot!  We had some cool conversation that left quite the impression on me.  I believe this film is called The 420 Movie and will be out sometime next year.  I played one of Baldwin's little hussies ;)  I was in so much pain during this shoot.  The day before is when I bruised my rib but I totally no sold it the entire time.  Once I got home I felt I was able to finally relax, ice my rib and went right to sleep.  Positive vibes to Daniel Baldwin and the rest of his movie shoot.


When I put the video about together I racked my brain to where this footage was.  I had a D'oh moment when I realized I accidentally put it in a different file folder.  These two definitely brought positive vibes to me soul during this shoot.  I think it's radical when two strangers can come together and connect for art.  ONE Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment