Sunday, September 29, 2013


So on Friday I started my day filled with excitement to work on a project with Danielle.  We both went into it with a positive mind set and ready for action.  Little did we know that we would be challenged the entire time struggling to stay positive.  I'm not trying to be negative, just being real but this was one of the worst experiences I have had on set in a long time.  Thank goodness Danielle was with me or I think I would've lost my mind.  There's a reason for everything and besides becoming a stronger person through this experience I believe my purpose on this shoot was to share my thoughts/feelings with another actress.  We had a deep, meaningful conversation that was brief yet needed to happen.  That being said positive vibes to everyone on this shoot, even the ones who threw nothing but negative vibes to me and Danielle.

 
We got home super late from the shoot and being at home was quite the reminder we live in Hollyhood.  I am so grateful to have a place to live but boy living on this street is draining.  I pray that Danielle and I can move (sooner rather than later) to a place that will allow us to have peace at night especially after coming home from the day we had.  Living here has brought a realness to my life that helps keep me in check.  It's easy to get lost in the wrestling bubble that exists when you are in the business.  Positive vibes to my neighborhood and all the ugliness that has been a constant reminder that life is real and so is darkness.  


No comments:

Post a Comment