Sunday, September 29, 2013


 
I was on YouTube looking up recent footage so I can update my reel and I came across this gem.  I did this back in April and had no clue what I was in for.  I keep trying to land a gig as one of those hot Latinas that wear cute outfits and either dance or act in comedic scenes but never have lines.  The first time I thought I was got booked for that type of gig I ended up being on a Spanish dating show.  I had no idea that it was a dating show until they literally started to shoot.  I thought, what would Joey Tribbiani do, own it.  So I did.  Well, when my amiga Amber Jean called me to join her on this show I thought it was that dream booking but found myself on some sort of American Idol type deal.  They gave me some dialog, I memorized the lines and they totally went off script.  So I just pulled another Tribbiani.  How about the bad editing job they did on trying to make it look like we got topless.  OMG.  It was fun and I wouldn't give that experience up for the world.  Lesson learned, I MUST learn Spanish so I know what I am getting myself into when getting booked in Spanish TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment