Wednesday, September 18, 2013


I wasn't able to broadcast #savewrestling the podcast live a few weeks ago so Danielle and I took the prerecorded segments to the hills of Runyon Canyon.  Run to the hillllllllls, run for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.  I think it's fun to take podcasting outdoors.  If we had a better microphone it would be choice so until then sorry for the audio issues.  We are just two girls just trying *points finger in air ;)


Speaking of Runyon Canyon a few days ago I made new record time in getting to the top of the canyon in 10 minutes!  I was struggling mentally that day and needed some inspirado to kick my booty into gear.  That's when I put on Mickie James song Strangers and Angels.   It was EXACTLY what I needed to hear and lit my soul on fire.  I love you Mickie, thanks for continuing to inspire xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment