Monday, September 2, 2013


I LOVE walking in the rain!  What a treat to venture into the Rainforest of Costa Rica while its raining.  The beauty I experienced is indescribable.  Kevin was excited to harvest our food but when we arrived to Osa Mountain Village we were told most of the fruit was not in season.  Poor Kevin, I know he was super bummed what he had planned for our trip was a no go.  We still had fun and came across these bananas Kevin beat out of a tree.


The bar at Osa Mountain is totally my vibe.  The locals are so friendly and were happy to have us there.  During the day I ate light and was rationing my water so needless to say when I drank some vino boy did it hit me!  I had fun though.  Once we got back to the villa I puked :(  It's been years since I threw up from alcohol, what am I in my 20's again?  Little Flaca was stayed by my side ever step of the way which brought me comfort.  Oh Flaca, how I miss thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment