Wednesday, September 4, 2013


 
Here's some radical footage of behind the scenes shooting with RVD for my Sprinkles series.  I originally worked on this project with my then boyfriend and when we broke up I began to ask him for footage.  It took literally years to finally get it from him BUT timing is everything right?  Shooting the Sprinkles series was such a learning experience as an actress.  It was tough, we did everything ourselves.  I remember running is 8" heels on the beach thinking I was going to break my ankle LOL.  Oh the memories! 
 
 
When I got the footage it was incomplete so I thought why not make a little teaser with it until I figure out how to complete the series.  Revisiting this footage really sparked something inside of me.  Something that I needed to be reminded of and I take that with me and will apply it to each performance in acting and wrestling.  A huge gracias to Rob for being Uncle Slam and doing such a great job slamming the Nazi's.  


No comments:

Post a Comment