Wednesday, September 18, 2013


Well, as the old saying goes if at first you don't succeed try, try again.  The week before I tried to re-register but I got all mixed up with the bus lines and didn't make it on time.  I'm glad it worked out this way because A, I now know those bus lines and B, Danielle got to come with me!  I have gotten some great gigs from Central Casting and I want more.  A few months ago I got a call to be on Dexter and when they asked me for my Central Casting ID my profile was expired and I lost an opportunity. 


Danielle had the opposite problem.  She thought this whole time her membership expired but she's good to go until the beginning of next year!  Oh those Martinez Girlz LOL we are such nerds.  Now we are back on track and are ready for whatever the future holds and hopefully it holds lots of cool gigs that help inspire and shape who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment