Friday, November 7, 2014




Well, I didn't get the booking but I don't care I gained so much more.  Yes it would have been nice to have a pay day brother but I really pushed myself to just get to this audition and that was a success in itself.  I know that sounds completely cheesy but it's true!  I forgot that day even happened until I looked at my files to see what the next video to edit would be.  I was still pretty fresh off my break up and once again God aligned me with women to help me heal.  On the way to the audition I go so lost and even contemplated if I should just go home.  Taking public transportation sucks and what makes it worse is when your phone dies.  Through it all I maintained a peaceful vibe and couldn't help but laugh at all the bumps in the road.  Part of being an actress is going on audition and I firmly believe the chase for the perfect role is what help define you as a performer.  Those different experiences, situations, people, anxiety, moments of zen- all of it can be channeled in your art.  OMG just like my situation tonight!  I'm trying to find the best way to get to the show tomorrow but I'm laughing at all the obstacles.  There was a time in my life that I wouldn't laugh I would get frustrated and filled with anxiety.  Praise God for bringing Peace to my soul so that I can live a better quality of Life.  ONE Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment