Monday, November 3, 2014

A video posted by Shelly Martinez (@funtimeshelly) on
Another week has come and gone...what a week!  It definitely had it's ups and downs but through all of it I learned so much.  I am able to attack this week with a clearer head and sound mind.  It's not going to be an easy week but who said life is easy?  If it was we would be living in a completely different world that's for sure.  The common denominator last week was my true blue amigos y amigas totally had my back in EVERY situation.  It never ceases to amaze me when people show their true colors.  It's weird.  I'm such a what you see is what you get kinda gal I forget people (especially those with shady intent) wear their best mask to distract in hopes that I lose focus.  Whatevs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment