Thursday, November 13, 2014


Today was such a gnarly day filled with positive and negative energy.  As I often say you MUST go through the negative in order to see the positive with clear vision.  Recently I was in a convo with one of my amigos who was going through a tough time and the right words came to me straight from my heart.

"Sometimes you gotta go through crap in order to fertile your soul so that you can grow"

I was shocked those words came out of my mouth.  Not only did it click for him but it clicked for me! Today was one of those day and tonight I will go to sleep a wiser version of myself which will allow me to elevate to the next level.  You get what you put in and in this Life.  When you put in time, energy and focus it will allow you to achieve the Life you desire.  So I say cheers to today and all it's dysfunction for within that dysfunction I found answer I have been desperately seeking.   Oh Life, you can be such a little bitch sometimes but you're never an asshole ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment