Thursday, November 13, 2014


I was organizing my videos this morning and I found this gem.  This was about a month after my break up and I totally stand by what I say 1000%!  It's so intriguing seeing myself in these moments where I am vulnerable and open.  I don't care if people dislike what I share, I never post anything with ill intent.  I simply am here to share my story in hopes to bring positive vibes and God's Love to whoever needs it.  My break up has allowed me to connect to my female fans on a different level.  I don't mean to leave out the fellas :)  It's been cool as a female to get so much positive feed back from my male fans too.  May Love and Light shine on everyone out there.  Life can be hard and cruel but don't fall down the black hole of negativity.  Remember in order to embrace Light one must experience darkness learning Life's special lessons that we can carry on with us where ever we go.  ONE Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment