Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekly Wrap pt 2

.....I was really in a panic when Vinny and I couldn't get the sewing machine to work on Friday night.  We had my new and improved Sprinkles outfit custom made at a stripper store on Hollywood Blvd.  They claimed they could do such a great job, let me tell you these people are never getting a dollar from me again.  What makes it worse is they do have really cute stuff I could shoot in for shellymartinez.com but I refused to ever give them ANY of my money.  The owner is so rude to me.  You know the type, because I am a female he has to belittle me and such- BARF!!  Long story short, the end product was NOT what we wanted.  There were some pieces to it that were helpful so it wasn't a total bust.  Saturday morning Vinny went to get a new sewing machine and totally kicked butt at sewing!!  Silver lining in all this we now have a sewing machine that totally works and Vinny can totally sew!!  Who knew :)  We were going to arrive at the location at 10am but were set back from having to make a costume-AGAIN.  We got there around 1, ordered some food then got down to business.  It was fun at first but I found myself having some panic attacks :(  I totally forgot to bring a robe so I couldn't go outside and medicate.  By the end of the shoot my energy was low but we almost got everything we needed.  Danielle was suited up in some gnarly outfit :)  I can't wait for all of you to see the finish product!!  When we got home we pigged out on chips!!  Lots of work, lots of set back but we did it!!  We are all set to shoot the next scenes September 1st with the whole effin show RVD!!  Very excited about this. 

Last night we went to Vinny's friends bday party at Barney Beanery!!  If you are unfamiliar check this link out to find out why BB is so freakin awesome :) 

www.barneysbeanery.com

Um, I was totally unaware of this but Sunday nights happen to be karaoke night!!  Danielle and I are quite the rock stars while singing karaoke :)  We sang What's Up by 4 Non Blondes together, I sang You Outta Know by Alanis Morissette and Danielle sang Magic Man by Heart :)  My friend Blain came down.  It was so freakin awesome to see him!!  AND my friend @zombiefoto was there too, good times with my little group of friends.  Rusty and Lyndon Johnson were in attendance too :)  I hope to return soon and have some more positive peeps with me.  You can't beat a killer place and as many positive vibes as you can get.  There were def some negative vibes thrown my way last night.  It was all good though.  I said a prayer before entering the place for protection so those negative vibes didn't effect me just annoying LOL  I leave those vibes with this

"who do you who do you who do you think you are ha ha ha bless your soul"

TTYL xo Shelly

1 comment:

  1. thats awsome Shelly. i would have loved to hear you sing. MAN I NEED TO MOVE TO LA. lol... glad to hear your night went well and all went well with the Shoot. just goes to show that the little setbacks are Gods little Obsticale courses that he knew you would get threw easily. glad to hear you have such great friends in your life who care for you very much... i hope for you and your friends the best wishes... anyways another awsome Blog Angel can't wait to see the finished product and for the Whole F'N Show RVD to be on the show... well twitter you later... Gr8 job sweetie :)

    Love Always ur Jersey Boy
    Rob Kovach :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete