Monday, August 9, 2010

Sailor Jerry Contest!!

I just entered the Sailor Jerry calendar contest!!  Make sure to place your votes!!

http://www.inkedmag.com/sailorjerry2011/entries/732/

I am not really a rum drinker but I just love their marketing.  Giving back to that old school vibe!!  I just love it!!  I want to thank all of your for your support and I promise I will get better at this blogging dealo :)  Be prepared peeps, I am quite the chatting gal with tons of my mind!!  Until then, smell ya later :)

xo Shelly

3 comments:

  1. i love your twitters and your blogs. and if you think about it everyone has something to say about something. so just know your not alone. Good Luck Angel i know you'll do awsome :) just keep the faith :)

    Rob Kovach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you currently seeking any more work like the work you did on co-ed confidential or even the jewel d'nyle dvd? Enjoyed both and just curious if you still seek that kind of work?

    ReplyDelete