Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sailor Jerry Contest Update!!

So I got some good news and bad news :( Bad news-I wont be able to go to the live audition due to shoot Sprinkles, so I guess it's not THAT bad of news but still....

Good news- They said voting does count so if I could get as many of my close to 11,000 followers to vote maybe they wont be so quick to not give me a chance!!  Vote today and every day!!

http://www.inkedmag.com/sailorjerry2011/entries/732/

Off to go figure out WHY my new Sprinkles outfit is not ready boourns!! I am sure I will be tweeting away :)


xo Shelly

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be sure to let every1 know of your Sailor Jerry Contest this Thursday on TNAWrestlinglive.com during impact while i'm in the chatroom. here's hoping it helps out. and i'll be sure to vote for you everyday. you can count on me :) Good Luck and God be with you :) SPRINKLES RULEZ!!!!

    luv always ur bud
    Rob Kovach
    xxxxxooooo
    p.s. sorry about the deleted message i screwed up some words. lol... later angel :)

    ReplyDelete