Friday, June 28, 2013


I can't believe I a day away from the kind of half way mark of my daily videos.  The last couple of weeks have been super tough but I am getting through my grandma's death the best I can.  With The Lord, Danielle and Kevin I have found great comfort and peace.  I deem today the official day back with all my video, pics and blog updates.  I look forward to going back through my You Tube videos and blog about them.  During the past few weeks I have just kind of posted videos with out blogging about them.  I wanted to capture real moments but wasn't ready to write yet.  Well, I better get ready for this weekend!  Stay tuned for more iPhone Diaries, Save Wrestling and of course pics!  Shalom.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing better. It was hard to lose my Grandma but sometimes we get selfish wanting to keep people with us as long as we can and not let them go in peace. Not fair but what got me thru it was knowing she was finally resting.

    I'm a big fan also and love your little videos as it gets me thru the week and are very funny. So see u later "Brother".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Positive vibes! Thank you for taking the time out to write me and share your support!

      Delete