Monday, June 10, 2013


Last week I had a gig for a silly web series about a fella who two-times girls.  Typical.  Speaking of typical I played Kelly, the girlfriend who always seems to be in a bikini top.  It was an interesting journey to the gig but all in all I had fun and look forward to working with them again.


Here's a behind the scenes video I made of my journey to the gig.  Boy was that an interesting day but I will  the best part of the day was the car ride home.  I got to have a convo about The Lord with a Jewish brother and that was a real moment.  There's enough  "Hollywood" fake, phony vibes out there and I think its so radical when conversation (like this) organically happen and you can see The Lords work in progress.  I am aware some people may think its a negative vibes when I do gigs like this.  What people do not understand is God uses me in situation like this.  Trust me, I know I have made some poor career choices in the past but I am grateful for them.  Now I know the difference between a shady gig that I sell myself short in vs a silly gig that almost always ends with a cool moment where I get to share ONE Love from His Majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment