Thursday, June 13, 2013




I just got back from PWS training and am ready to eat dinner!  I had a rocky day but all in all it was a good one.  It's so radical that something so natural like cannabis can really help with depression.  Since dealing with this whole grandma situation I have found myself in some of the deepest sadness I have every experienced.  Each time I find myself going down a downward spiral in sadness I turn my vape on and I am able to regroup, focus and move forward.  Wake, vape, create and in this case create a positive mindset to take with me everywhere I go.  ONE Love!

2 comments:

  1. First Time posting in your site.Big fan and hope to see more of you.Hopefully you feel better and I know the pains of family and depression and hope you get out of it.

    Just keep your head up as you have no control of any ones life besides your own and you have to stay strong even if everything feels like it's coming down on you.Stay strong and beautful.

    ReplyDelete