Saturday, June 1, 2013


What a crazy day yesterday was.  As you see in the video above Danielle and I started out day ready for a fun photo shoot with no idea what was in our near future.  Seeing my grandma in a coma was one of the hardest things I have had to deal with.  I am so blessed to have Danielle and Kevin in my life.  They are blessing from God without a doubt.  Ever since I have embraced Judaism my relationship with The Lord has become so intimate.  He has given me wisdom, understanding, forgiveness and compassion.  I think if I was in this situation a year ago I would be taking all of this super hard and would have fallen in a deep depression.  It's like The Lord has been preparing me for this very moment in my life.  People have become distractions in my life but my relationship with Danielle and Kevin are far from distractions.  They are deep, real and positive vibes all around.


Today has been an interesting day.  Lots of support and positive vibes sent my way and I think its amazing!  I feel rested and renewed.  Though I find myself feeling numb when thinking of my grandma and what Danielle and I went through yesterday I feel empowered.  Last night I had a couple of conversations that NEEDED to happen and was a reminder of how far I have come within my soul. 


A pattern I have recently realized I have is whenever I'm on top of things/moving forward and real life situations happen I seem to lose motivation then fall into depression.  When I fall into that depression I no longer keep on top of things, get behind  find myself not moving forward.  Once I find myself not moving forward I get more depressed until I am at a low then I pick myself back up and get to business as usual.  Well, I refuse to do that anymore and I will not let life's serious moments take from me living my life.  I may not want to talk/text etc but that doesn't mean I have to stop sharing my life.  The Lord has placed upon my heart a passion for sharing my life in an open, honest way.  If I can help just one person with my story my mission is accomplished.  Peace be with all of you on this fine Shabbat afternoon.  Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment