Tuesday, June 4, 2013



Yesterday was such an interesting day.  It had its up and downs, its highs its lows but more importantly I made it!  I had some cool conversations and that's what's up in life.  Yeah I was a part of a silly web series that involves me in a bikini but I was also able to share Light with those who need it the most.  Some people have shared with me they were confused that I always speak of The Lord yet show off my body.  I have learned from my mistakes and I know from experience that being topless or nude is not positive vibes for me.  What is interesting is I since I have grown spiritually I hold myself differently now and feel that not showing my bare breast (or more) keeps it more meaningful.  I feel it's meant only to share with the person I am meant to be with.   I believe it's all about intention and when I take silly gigs like this my intention is to use what I got to be in situations that lead to spiritual conversation.  I'm here to tell you it happens EVERY time, pinky swear.  Maybe I don't make sense but all I know is I hold myself differently therefore I get treated differently- in a positive way.  I am able to ease my way into character and be the actress I want to be.


After I got home Danielle and I headed to the AT&T store to pay our bill and what did we stumble upon? A Fonzi Find!  I'm telling you Fonzi is all over this town and I am more than okay with that.  Here's hoping that The Martinez Girlz bump into the real Fonzi and take a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment