Tuesday, August 13, 2013


I haven't updated my #daily videos for quite some time so I thought why not do a full blog on the ones I missed :)  I pulled an all nighter before leaving to The Gathering in which I spent my time preparing my soul for the long weekend.  Plus when I pull all nighters before a flight it guarantees a sound sleep on the plane.  Nothing is worse than not being able to sleep on a flight.  It makes the time go by faster when I take a snooze.


My flight landed around 4PM and Amber O'neal picked me up from the airport along side Amanda Rodriguez.  We got to the hotel within minutes to take a little nap then head to Cave in Rock, IL for The Gathering.  I was booked to co-host Rude Boys kick off party which means I had a killer dress for the event.  I had so much fun I forgot to get a picture of me in said dress :(  Hopefully there are some floating around out there.   I had a blast co-hosting, it's like my thing!  We danced the night away until 4AM then headed back to our hotel.  I caught some z's but made sure to wake up a little early to get some cardio in.  I took a years to be in the shape I am currently in and I want to keep it that way.  I didn't want to get off track so who cares if I only got a few hours of sleep.  I knew that sleep would find me when it was the right time and on day 2 it was time to do cardio!  The cherry on top The Notebook was on while doing cardio.  I'm a girl, I'm a hopeless romantic, I cried.  As I always say, my day can official start when I get a good cry out :)


So on our way to The Gathering we had car problems.  We almost didn't make it!  Of course we did and thank God we got there safely.  I will talk about this experience in full on this week's edition of Save Wrestling the podcast.  In short, we made it and I had a killer match with Miss Natural.  We ended up sleeping in Amber's car until the next day so we could get a new tire at Walmart.  Stay tuned for more videos and of course Save Wrestling the podcast.

2 comments:

  1. You work so hard! I get motivated to get out in the world and do more when I watch your video diary. Thank you for documenting your experience and being a positive inspiration. I hope the tire issue was resolved and that you're sleeping somewhere that's more comfortable than a tent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally worked out. Thank you for your kind words ;) Wait until you see my Costa Rica updates, I'm working on them today.

      Delete