Friday, August 30, 2013


#Day213 and boy was it an uncomfortable night.  We only had one window in our apartment so the air circulation it pretty non existent here.  We had the fans blasting all night long yet it must have been about 80 degrees.  It's all good though, I woke up a little earlier than usual and totally have benefited from it.  Me and The Mertzes took Danielle to her bus stop then went to the Hollywood Hills for some early cardio.  We went yesterday at 9AM and it was too hot. 

After a great workout I came home and submitted myself for some castings.  One was for today and  since I was up earlier enough, I landed the gig.  I don't have to stress about time :)  Workout's done and now I have a few hours to prepare myself.  YAY!  Stay tuned for some iPhone Diaries, hopefully this time I wont get lost....

No comments:

Post a Comment