Thursday, August 22, 2013




Before I post videos on YouTube I watch it to make sure there are no errors.  After watching then uploading this video I posted the following on my private FB page and I think its speaks for it's for this particular blog:

Since I was a little girl I always saw life in picture or movie form. I remember playing in the yard and I would close my eyes, turn my head then open my eyes while singing songs in my head that went along with my vibe. It trips me out when I edit videos and it comes so naturally. That's when I reflect on those moments and I know it's something that I was meant to do. When I shoot my footage I am editing it together as I am filming. I just edited my first day in Costa Rica and it literally made me cry. The Dirty Heads song playing while we drive kept coming on my shuffle and I knew I had to use that song. It's so perfect. At first I wanted to be a YouTuber to make a couple extra bucks to help better my situation. After doing it for a few months I looked at it as a way to spread as much of Gods Love as I could and to as many people as possible. This world hurts us and we all need some Love. Now I look at it as therapy as I reflect on moments in my life that help mold who I am. I see myself grow and become a woman I never knew existed within my soul. I feel so much compassion in my heart I can't help but what to spread the joy I have rediscovered. I cannot wait to edit more footage from Costa Rica. I left a piece of my soul there and I intend to go back and nurture what I found in that rain forest. This time I will have Danielle by my side and we will have a true adventure. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment