Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Beginning of an Interesting Weekend


Yesterday I went to Chino to help my mom prepare my grandma's house for a weekend estate sale.  Such a trippy time in my life.  As I have said over and over again I had dreams about this time in my life years ago.  No I'm not magic, no I have no powers I simply am aware of The Lord when He communicates with me.  As said in the video, my grandma had a dream about me cleaning out my old room and other family members cleaning her house.  Believe what you believe but I cannot help but share how my faith continues to become renewed and strengthen.  Who cares about wrestling, Hollywood, etc?  What's real is we are all soul in this world filled with darkness.  I am here to vouch you can be light in that darkness if light is what you seek.


Today was the official day of the estate sale.  There was a line of people waiting an hour before we open the doors.  My grandma would have been proud.  My mom has held estate sales for a few years and usually Danielle and I would help her but my grandma would be with her every step of the way.  She would help preparing the homes and going with my mom to run errands before the sale would begin.  I found myself feeling disconnected to the house and all my grandma's things.  I don't consider it a negative, in fact I think it's a positive.  After all, it's just stuff and my grandma is what brought this house to life.  As soon as she took her last breath she left this world and these are just the things left behind.  I thought I would feel more sentimental but I find sentiment in memories I had not in the material things.  Praise God for He is good and His Love will endure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment