Thursday, July 11, 2013

#Day161/162


I totally spaced yesterday and forgot to do my daily entry so I figured I would do it when I got home.  Little did I know that coming home would be at 4:30 in the morning!  I booked a last minute gig yesterday so I stopped everything and left.  It was a long night, nothing fancy.  They needed a "hot date" so there I was to play one.  Though the gig itself was draining and I often wondered if I would ever do background again I found total inspiration on my way to the job.  For now it's #kayfabe  until then check out the video from this morning.


Part two of #Day162 was quite promising.  I went to 7-11 to get some coffee and much to my surprise I was greeting with the return of the Blueberry Crème coffee!  Today is free slurpy day but I can't afford the empty calories.  I have a show this weekend and I want to look my best.  The last few weeks have been difficult and I lost some tone-age and it's time to get it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment