Sunday, July 14, 2013

#Day165


Hola!  I feel great and I cannot wait to see what the day has in store for me.  My soul has been rejuvenated!  I have come out of the cocoon and will fly into the world with a different mindset that's all positive vibes.  I trips me out how much my grandma's death has changed me and continues to change me.  The Lord used her to share His Love in a pure form.  I will take that with me every where I go in hopes to share His Love with as many people as possible.  This world is filled with hurt people who just need love.  There is not great love than God Love and I believe whole heartedly based on my own life experience.  That's why I wont shut up about it, I can't.  I'm commanded by God to love thy neighbor as thy self, it's what I'm supposed to do.  Sometimes it's not easy but in that discomfort I have found wisdom, peace, understand and therefore was able to let go and experience true Shalom. One that note time for some DDP Yoga BAM! Own it! ;)  Positive vibes everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment