Wednesday, July 17, 2013


My shoot got reschedule for Thursday but in  the meantime Danielle and I found our bronzy glow at Infinity Sun on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood!


Danielle and I have been spray tan models for Infinity Sun for quite some time now and every time we go we see this little café always say "one day after we tan we will go there."  Times have been tough but now the blessing are easily found.  I told Danielle "today is the day" and we had a wonderful brunch at Dialog Café.  The food was great!  Perhaps that will be our little routine, after we tan go to Dialog for a bite to eat.  While we were at the café Brian Zombie text me asking if we wanted to meet up and go to Downtown LA.  Danielle and I bussed it home just in time to check on the Mertzes, use the restroom and then jetted out in search of new wrestling boots for Friday.  Our first stop was Swanque Clothing aka the home of the Martinez Girlz look.  I found some super cute outfits for my wrestling weekend.  Danielle found the perfect outfit for Sunday's CWF Hollywood show.  Once we finished up at Swanque's the task at hand was to find my boots.  Long story short, after a long search I finally found a pair that I will debut at Heroes of Wrestling in San Diego Friday.  On the way to San Diego Danielle and I will have a in route photo shoot with Brian!  I'm so excite ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment