Monday, January 12, 2015


Yesterday not only did I get the opportunity to guest host Redneck Island Afterbuzz but I got to hang out with my amiga Little Egypt.  We have a special friendship that began years ago on a Smashing Pumpkins video shoot.  Little Egypt always looks great but I noticed her skin was glowing so I had to find out what her secret was.  Well, she happily introduced me to this amazing skin care line and gave me a sample kit.  My skin is dry and uneven mainly due to when I used to frequent tanning beds.  Let's see if these products help me out.  After my first application my skin already feels so hydrated!  Join me as I document my progress and see if this skin care line meets the challenge...

1 comment:


  1. girl, those are the best products I have ever used!! I swear by there results

    ReplyDelete