Thursday, January 15, 2015


Well, I didn't reach my fitness goal today but I did decent.  I want to be able to burn 500 calories and 4 miles in 35 minutes.  It will be interesting to see how long it will take for me to be able to maintain that goal every work out. It feels good to be back on track, I hate falling off.  This time I only fell off for a few weeks so it wasn't a big deal but still.  Staying focused on your fitness can be challenging at times but always worth the hard work.  I used to watch The Girls Next Door on E! back in the day and was always envious that Kendra had a gym at home to utilize to maintain her lean physique.  Now I have no excuse.  Literally 2 doors down for my apartment is the gym.  Usually when I go in there no one is using it.  It's kind of like having my own private gym.  Now that I have broken it down to myself I'm ready to attack #abcity in a way I never have before.  Crazy that everything in life is so mental.  Once I have find understanding and balance I'm able to train harder with complete focus.  Okay, let's see what today brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment