Wednesday, January 14, 2015


Hola!

Thought I would give all of you a little update on whats going on in my world :)  My laptop is still out of comission but my bluetooth keyboard, tab and phone are working over time making it all happen.  We still haven't finished this weeks Save Wrestling the podcast but I pinky swear a NEW episode will be available by the weekend.


 Yesterday I had my first training session of 2015 and today I am totally feeling it.  In a good way of course :)  I look forward to seeing what this year brings.  So much has already happened and the month is only half over.  When the time is right I will share with you all the awesome news I have in store. 


 Until then, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube.com/Luchagal909 channel and join my EXCLUSIVE VIDEO fan club on TweetSecret.com/Shelly!  Recently I uploaded a NEW Save Wrestling video from last weekend at Freakshow Wrestling and totally break  kayfabe.  Until I get a new laptop all of my Save Wrestling Videos will be posted ONLY on Tweet Secret and since it's more exclusive I'm going to be more open and honest than I ever have on my videos.  Shoot Promo Shelly time...  For $2.99 you will have FULL ACCESS to my videos, so what are you waiting for :) Okay, almost time to hit the gym.  See you on Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment