Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Top of the morning to all of you!  Hope you had a good nights sleep :)  Mine was pretty good.  Drank some sleepy time tea about an hour before heading to bed and it was exactly what I needed.  The beginning of my week had a bumpy start but now that I have cleared all the bumps in the road I am stoked to attack the rest of the week.  An A+ week will be attending Brian Kendricks training tomorow afternoon, work a gig on Friday and head out to Vegas on Saturday for FSW.  Friday's job is a night call but I can just sleep my tired self away on the way to Vegas.  A friend of mine has an extra computer, hopefully I will get my hands on it soon and get back to business as usual :)  I'm grateful for having the tools to at least keep my site and YouTube afloat but it will be nice to get back on track.  Have a blessed day.  PS I challenge you...when you find the need  to complain today ask yourself why you are truly bothered before venting frustration.  You can learn a thing or two about yourself and/or others!  ONE Love, Shalom.

1 comment:

  1. Shelly their are places that do customs the right way it about bring out the best in each of the workers out their it not about nothing more then great wrestling matches and giving the Workers a place to earn extra money!

    ReplyDelete