Monday, October 20, 2014

Loading
Fitness update #abcity #UGetWhatUPutIn

Fitness update!  I took this picture a few days ago and though I was feeling a little water weighty I'm proud of my progress.  I remember last year at this time, I was so off track.  Last September I injured my rib and gained about 10 pounds as a result :(  I've never felt better in my life and it feels good to be a full time occupant of Ab City :)

Loading
Positive vibes @mwalker587 for @LeeLabrada #LeanBody protein powder @amazon #wishlist

A good protein powder always helps me stay on track.  I recommend incorporating at least one shake a day into your daily diet.  I feel such a difference from when I run out.  I know it can get boring but why not change up the way you prepare your shake?  Add different ingredients to switch up the pace!  My favorite shake is this vanilla powder with peanut butter and a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment