Monday, October 20, 2014

Loading
At @realmickfoley #SantaMovie premiere •Click link for preview• http://t.co/Vk7AbmYz7C http://t.co/SYfalvjQ79

I had so much fun last night! Not only did I get to finally take my Kevin Smith picture, not only did I get to reconnect with Mick but I saw an amazing documentary!  The Santa Movie tells such a good story about men who share a passion for Christmas and being Santa Claus.  I highly recommend you check it out!  A night out with Danielle is always magical.  Fall seems to always be our season :)

Loading
Stole this from @greenvenus10 Instagram #SantaMovie @realmickfoley #ArcLight #Hollywood #Movie #Magic 🎬🎥

Our favorite Santa is Jim :)

Loading
#MartinezGirlz #Hollywood #FilmFestival @realmickfoley #SantaMovie premiere @greenvenus10


Loading
#Hollywood #FilmFestival 2014


Loading
Loves it @realmickfoley #SantaMovie @greenvenus10 #HollywoodMagic


Loading
Life is good w @ThatKevinSmith @realmickfoley #SantaMovie premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment