Friday, October 31, 2014

A video posted by Shelly Martinez (@funtimeshelly) on

A photo posted by Shelly Martinez (@funtimeshelly) on

I woke up so hungry this morning!  I thought I would surprise Danielle with a tasty breakfast when she woke up so I got up super early, went to the store and made it :)  A huge benefit to making your own food is controlling what goes in it.  I love breakfast sandwiches but they often have tons of sodium, carbs and calories in them.  Today I made a breakfast sandwich ab city style:

Total Calories:  395

  • Everything Bagel Thin
  • 2 tablespoons of Weight Watchers Cream Cheese
  • 1 Morning Star "sausage" patty
  • Egg White Patty
  • 8oz of Orange Juice
I feel like this meal will give me energy and keep me full until lunch.  I think sometimes I eat so light in the morning I end up feeling hungry all day.



A photo posted by Shelly Martinez (@funtimeshelly) on

So our friends Brian Zombie and Freddy Gallo asked us out to lunch so I thought why not sport my Kaos shirt with a dash of Jezebel Romo :)  I've known both of them for soooo long and am grateful to have a school in So Cal to call my home.

A photo posted by Shelly Martinez (@funtimeshelly) on

Fun Fact: Last October was the first time Danielle and I had been to Birds Cafe so we thought why not make it a tradition?  What sold me on Birds the first time was the decor.  At Birds they like to gussy up the joint in true Halloween fashion.

A photo posted by Shelly Martinez (@funtimeshelly) on

And of course lets not forget why this place is called Birds in the first place ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment