Sunday, November 4, 2012

Song of the Day by Nickelback


Today I saw some people bashing Nickelback via Twitter then looked to Danielle and said "Why do people hate on Nickelback?"  I then proceeded to tweet my love for Nickelback and was able to then bond with a new amigo and share the love with my amiga in the East Coast.  See, THATS what's up with Nickelback. Positive vibes to them! Music makes the world go around, as it goes around I will dance xo Shelly

Sooooo....here's the things LOL I posted this above thinking I was finished but after watching the video I have more to share.  Not only does the sound of Nickelback capture me, not only does his voice sing to my heart but the lyrics touch my soul.  Rock Star is a great example of the types of things that are actually  normal to me.  Normal because I grew up in So Cal, normal because I became a model/actress and normal because once I made it to the WWE my life was never the same.  Everything he sings about I have known on some degree.  At Wrestle Reunion LA a fella I know made fun of me digging Nickelback and I told him "Dude, they are singing about our life."  I then shared with him the lyrics I found humorous is when he sings:

Sign a couple autographs
So I can eat my meals for free
I'll have the quesadilla, ha, ha

In this carnie world called wrestling that happens!  People like Kenny Bolin make sure of it LOL Later that night my amigo had a gnarly match and he had two things on his mind food and laying in his bed.  I wanted to catch up with him so while I waited for him to get out of the shower I was hanging out with my amgios at the hotel bar/restaurant.  Sure enough I was asked to sign some autographs and shortly after what was in front of me? A QUESADILLA! And quite the fancy one at that :)   So I thought it was double funny when I showed up to my friends room with a quesadilla and smile for once again I proven Nickelback knows what's up and therefore rock!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment