Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Revamp of the Site and Loving It!

For the past few days I have been revamping my site.  I always had a vision for it to be more social media friendly and today I am proud to say my site it pretty much where I wanted it to be all along. Yeah, as I learn how to be more fancy it will look better but everything else is pretty much what I always wanted.  I want to say thank you to Natalie my webmistress for being part of my support system and always believed I could do this on my own.  I want to give a shout out to David Lee who told me and Danielle outside of Barney's Beanery "do it YOURSELF."  I am doing it myself and I have found so much inspiration along the way.  I look forward to sharing why I create along with my journey.  Love, light and positive vibes to ALL of you out there.  Make sure to subscribe to The Martinez Girlz YouTube Channel  , my Veetle TV Channel, Danielle's Veetle TV Channel and you can FRIEND us on our blogs:



No comments:

Post a Comment