Thursday, November 8, 2012

PIC Kickin' It Oldschool Style!


I just got home about an hour ago from having lunch with Mr. Penpal himself, Kevin Gill.  As most of you may know Kevin is one of mine and Danielle's true blue amigos.  Whenever he is in town we always make it a point to hang out with him.  He took Danielle and me to this radical eatery called Veggie Grill on Sunset Blvd.  I'm still full!  I came home and I felt the vibe I used to feel when I lived in a condo in Claremont, CA.  I feel all the inspiration and positive vibes I did then and am super excited to share my journey with all of you.  Its raining, I threw on my Crow shirt and now its time to start editing away!  Being in the spirit of the old school vibe I thought I should listen to my old Myspace playlist.  

 
Every morning when I woke up in Claremont I would listen to this playlist as I would submit for casting, figure my life after WWE out and began my love affair with film making.  Positive vibes to all out there.  Stay warm, stay safe and more importantly stay classic San Diego ;) 
#DreamOnDreamUntilUrDreamComesTrue
 
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment