Friday, November 9, 2012

Double Shot Song of the Day by Wax & Cyndi Lauper

 
I couldn't help but share this song, once again.  This song will always be special to me.  I used to listen to this song every morning when starting my day.  Perhaps I should start again :)  Positive vibes to my special amigo Wax for sharing what he does best with all of us.



Time after time this song sings to my soul.  So many different times in my life, so many definitions....ah music how I love thee.  Where I am right now in my life-where I am right this second I connect with this song in a way I have never connected with it before.  True art.  It continues to form into different meanings connecting to my being in a deep way time after time :) Sorry I had to throw in in there again.  I hope you find something within this song you never discovered before.  
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment