Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Darling Journey Continues!!

Hola amiga/os!! I hope all of you are doing well this fine Saturday morn :) I thought I would send a quick blog to share some pics from my visit in Louisville and a teaser from my Tommy Dreamer video. I have had such an amazing time on my trip. Really connecting to my roots and who I was, who I am and who I will be. Such a beautiful feeling. Especially going to the Danny Davis Arena and seeing Danny, Julie, Mo Green, Lowrider aka Anarqula, Rainbow freakin' Ramsey and a ton of other familiar faces. Something that was even more heart warming is my reconnection with someone from my past who is VERY special to me. I got all my questions answered, closure, growth and love. I also got to relive the old days, just hanging out with my BFFs doing the same old things we used to back in the day. I miss them all so much already, I wish they all lived in LA. I have always looked back on my time in Louisville and all the good times I had and here I was reliving them!! One thing that I totally tripped out on was the fact that when I was living my dream by being on the roaster of WWE so were some of my besties. We totally lived out dreams together!! I don't think I ever thought of it in such a deep way prior to returning to the Ville. I really think its not only cool but very magical. I'm in my hotel room now in VA got a GXW show tonight. Me vs Kacee Carlisle should be grand!! I will def put the match on the site ;) Well time to get ready for the Regal Beagle Brunch Chat AND a quick Funtime Gang video chat ;) Adios!! PS Jesus is more than alright with me!! Jesus is more than alright....OH YEAHHHHHHH!!! xo Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment