Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shellys Darling Journey pt 1

Fri night was the benefit show in Indianapolis w Kevin Thorn. He teamed up w Eugene vs Doug Basham & Billy Gunn. Such a fun match and boy was I tipsy!! Open bar!! I had a great time w my new amiga Stephanie. I danced the night away and made some fellas very uncomfortable w my vampy vibe. A bartender there reminded me of Mark Ballas so I kept calling him by his name lol He didn't mind!! In fact when I took a pic w him I told him that made my night to which he replied no, no you made mine.

Last night was the GXW show in Prince George VA. Gunner was there, such a fan. I had such a great time!! I'll post my match on the site tonight. After the show they took mento Wonderland, love this place btw!! It's in Richmond. I got to rub elbows w Wayne, Wolverine & Johnny Lawrence lol Now time to board my flight to Louisville!!

No comments:

Post a Comment