Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sign of Times and Such....

Hola!!
Long time no blog : ( BUT alas I am here to share some pics from yesterdays Sign of the Times event.  It was soooooooooo great to see some of my old amigas!! Especially Velvet Sky.  We have been amigas for many years and lost touch but now we are back in full effect!!  I sure did party is up- hey man....its convention life, you gotta make the best of it ;)   Sign of Times was at the LAX Marriott which a pretty choice hotel.  Not sure what could've brought attendance up but I did have fun.  I didn't make much money but reconnecting with mi amigas was well worth the appearance!!  I also got to catch up with Ashley, Maria, Angela and Susie Feldman.


                                                            
                                                            AND Mr Christopher Daniels!!
I hope to see all of them soon!!  Right now I am uploading this weeks The Martinez Girlz episode, make sure to tune into twitter I will totally let you know when it's finished uploading.  Today is one of those really weird days.  Like you feel something in the air, not sure what to make of it but you carry on with a smile saying "what up day-whatcha got for me?!?!"  xoxo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment