Friday, November 25, 2011

Love Story with Film Making

I never knew that I would fall in love with behind the camera until I entered the Miss Horrorfest contest a few years back.  To become Miss Horrorfest you have to submit different film making tasks.  This was the  first time I ever had an idea, shared it with a camera/editing guy and it came out exactly how I pictured it and fell completely in love!! 
My second challenge was to do a spin off of my favorite horror film which is Psycho.  Danielle sang the song and the fella I accidentally married in Vegas was my victim a total last min decision when my male actor flaked.  It funny how it ended up, I had this whole vision not knowing that he would play my victim and it played out in real life similar to how it did in my clip.  I asked the cemetery if it was okay to shoot there, they agreed so I did.  I got disqualified for not having a permit :( but the cemetery told me to just do it, what was a gal to do??  Either way it was the beginning of a new love that I have nurtured ever since ;) PS yes I know you can see his boxer LOL Hey man these were my first vids LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment