Monday, August 18, 2014

Catching Up on my Daily Videos


This is exactly what I needed, time on the road with my road buddies!  It's such a blessing to have amazing friends who are on the same page as me as far as the business goes.  Friends who support and uplift me when I need it the most.  Life is mysteriously beautiful.  I'm done trying to figure it out and embrace all that lays ahead.  ONE Love!


From being on the road, working a show that took me back to 2006 and dealing with my break up yesterday was quite the challenge.  I slept soooooo much but I think I needed it.  The worst part is by the time Summerslam came on I fell asleep again!  I missed the whole PPV :(  Oh well, guess I will just have to watch it on the network ;)


And now I am all caught up!  Today has been a releasing day for me.  During my Mertz Cardio I was able to see things in a different perspective allow me to let go and be free.  I think the beginning of this process was what I went through yesterday.  Live, Love, grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment