Thursday, October 3, 2013


Bright and early on Day 244, the business?  Getting a good workout with The Mertzes without aggravating my rib.  We just got back a few hours ago and our workout was successful!  Nothing beats being outdoors with my cardio buddies Fred and Ethel.  Every time I go up into the Hollywood Hills or Runyon Canyon I come back home with a clear head and full of inspiration.  Not only am I getting my body in shape but being out in nature always brings peace of mind.  Going through my break up and mourning the death of my grandma have been easier to deal with while embracing hikes, long walks and alone time with The Lord.  No distractions just me and my Creator figuring out why I feel the way I do, understand it, embrace it then letting go.  How freeing it has been.  I love my Mertzes and I think there is something to be said about using your furry friends as therapy to sooth the soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment