Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tip of the Day

Good morning/afternoon!  Just thought I would share a little tip that I have recently put to the challenge and had great success with.  I found that I was struggling with getting everything I needed done which lead to feeling overwhelmed which then lead to not moving forward.  I would plan my day before going to bed with a positive attitude.  My schedule has been super busy in the last 6 months or so and I started to find myself sleeping in an hour or two when I am at home which messed my whole schedule up.  I would try to squeeze everything in and what I didn't get to I thought I'll just plan to do it the next day.  Morning would come and I would feel so overwhelmed and I was so distracted with feeling overwhelmed I wasn't moving forward.  I gave it to God and asked for wisdom.  God put the wisdom in my soul and I figured out where I was going wrong.  It didn't matter what time I did the things I needed to, I just had to make sure to do them period.  Yeah maybe that means I'll be super busy but at least everything is getting done.  So I put this to the challenge and the result has lead me to getting everything done with a positive attitude, confidence, inspiration and creativity.  That just the T so the the tip of the day is RELAX don't feel overwhelmed it will only hold you back from peace and happiness.  Instead take one step at a time, you know....baby steps ;) I hope all of you have a positive day filled with sunshine and spooky lollipops because YAY it's October! God be with you. Peace be with you. Shalom!

xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment