Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Heart Slightly Stoopid


Good morning amigos y amigas!  I hope you had a good nights rest.  I woke up this morning... wake, vape, create as I always say.  I was listening to my playlist and Anywhere I Go by Slightly Stoopid came on and that's when the magic began.  Remember when T-Moblie Sidekicks were yesterday's iPhone?  Well, when I was in TNA I had mine and when I got a text message I had Anywhere I Go as my alert.  I think it's so radical that music can totally take you back.  Whenever I hear this song I can feel the Orlando humidity, smell summer rain and then smile.  I freakin' love music!  Slightly Stoopid's art continues to inspire my soul. There are some bands that I used to be obsessed with and I find I NEVER listen to them these days.  Slightly Stoopid is one that I fall in love with over and over again.  The more I experience in life, the more I grow.  The more I grow bands like Slightly Stoopid find a new place in my heart.  In my opinion that is what music is supposed to do.  I went online to find Anywhere I Go to share and I came across this live version on their YouTube channel.  Positive vibes to Slightly Stoopid!
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment