Monday, September 17, 2012

Beautiful Words

I heard these words just moments ago and it really touched my soul:

"Life is all about loving, laughing and living.  You share your hopes and dreams with the one you love.  True love will take you to heights you could have never imagined.  Places you didn't know existed and desires you didn't realize could be fulfilled....."

I have experienced love in the purest form.  I think we put too many labels on love, I know I sure did.  Then it hit me- real love in its purest form.  In a form only sent by God to help guide me in the right direction.  I've been venturing to the heights I never imagined and going on journeys to places I NEVER knew existed until I connected with one persons soul.  My soul had a few holes that needed filling but I didn't know how to fill them.  It all began with a promise to God, a commitment and He place a person in my life once I saw my commitment through.  As I continue to stick to my word God uses this person to teach me so much about myself, others, life and confidence in myself I had never had before.  I give all glory to God but I also have to give props where props are due to my amigo who has helped me in ways I couldn't begin to put into words.  Love doesn't have to be complicated with titles and such.  Once I understood this kind of love all complications and titles cease to exist.  All that exists is inspiration, positive vibes, self worth which equals being on the right path.  A path God had always intended for me.  A path that leads to where I was always supposed to be.  Live, love, grow!
God be with you.  Peace be with you.  Shalom.
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment