Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun Time Radio Changes....

Hola!!
I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!! As some of you may know, I have had a passion for radio ever since I was a little girl.  I have had such a journey with Fun Time Radio, I learned so much!!  I learned what I want and don't want.  I learned who should be involved and who shouldn't.  Danielle and I are so excited to move forward.  We have decided to do away with Fun Time Radio and do a show on justin.tv!!  That's right, you will now be able to see us!!  I am proud to announce that this Thursday @ 3PM PST Martinez Girlz Radio will be born!!  Make sure to tune in!!

http://www.justin.tv/martinezgirlzradio

You can check out the show page now but again, we will broadcast LIVE this Thursday 3PM PST.  Cheers to a CLEAN, FRESH start.  Let the fun begin!!  This week on shellymartinez.org we will have a new episode of Martinez Girlz and part 3 of the Zombie Foto shoot :)  Don't forget tomorrow we will have another Regal Beagle Chat on shellymartinez.org @ 6PM PST!!  Our last chat had The Kat aka Stacy Carter as our guest.  You never know who may pop in :)
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment